The era of fuel vehicles will be over. Under the triple pressure of policy, energy and environment, new energy vehicles become the general trend. New energy vehicle high voltage cable is used for new energy vehicle cable. New energy cable can be divided into vehicle (interior line) and non vehicle (charging pile). In the next few years, new energy vehicles and charging piles will maintain a high growth trend. As power transmission cables, with the development of new energy vehicles, they will also usher in an explosion. There are some differences between the high-voltage cable of new energy vehicle and ordinary automobile cable
1. According to the international regulations, the color of the high-voltage wire of the new energy vehicle is orange, and the color of the charging cable is not required.
2. The high voltage line of new energy vehicles should meet the wear resistance requirements of automobiles, and the charging cables should meet the anti sway requirements of mobile cables.
3. The international standards for high voltage wires of new energy vehicles are formulated by the international organization for standardization, and the international standards for charging cables are formulated by the International Electrotechnical Commission.
4. The high-voltage line of new energy vehicles should be able to bear all kinds of liquid that can be touched on the vehicle; the charging cable should be able to bear all kinds of liquids in the living environment outside the vehicle.
5. Necessary protective measures shall be taken around the high voltage line of new energy vehicles; the charging cable without protective measures shall be able to withstand various impacts and ultraviolet radiation.
6. The charging cable is mobile laying, the dynamic bending radius is small, and the new energy vehicle high voltage line is fixed laying, but the static bending radius of some points is very small.
7. There is no size limit for the charging cable, which can be made more and more thick. Due to the space limitation, the high-voltage wire of new energy vehicles is strictly required in size. The smaller the size, the better.
8. High voltage cables of new energy vehicles are usually single core, which is easy to lay; charging cables are usually multi-core integrated cables, including high-voltage lines, grounding wires, low-voltage signal lines, and even communication double effect lines (can).
9. The higher the heat resistance is, the better the heat resistance is, and the higher the bearing capacity is. The starting point is 125 ℃, and the silicone rubber is 180 ℃ (fluororubber) is 200 ℃. The charging cable should not be overheated, and the maximum temperature is 70 ℃. Otherwise, it will cause burns.
10. In order not to affect the communication control function in the vehicle, the high-voltage lines of new energy vehicles require high level of electromagnetic interference, which must meet the vehicle EMC standards; when charging, the vehicle stops, the charging cable does not need to meet the vehicle EMC standard, only needs to meet the EMC standards of gas stations, residential areas and other related environment.